Sharon Yvonne at Curious Queendom nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award sometime ago. Thank you, Yvonne. She writes about her journey to becoming her own hero, and has got loads of inspirational posts. I hope that you do check out her blog. Thanks!!
I really wanted to take out time and nominate fifteen bloggers for this award, too. I guess I kept thinking of some big day to do this. I soon realised it was a ridiculous thing to do. To wait for some big day.
Awards ofttimes come with a set of rules:
If you’re nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. It’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. If you cannot figure that out, go to their nomimation post and thank them personally.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you deem as versatile and excellent in their writing.
4. Nomimate these 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. You might include a link to this site. If you don’t nominate 15 bloggers, it’s okay.
5. Share 7 facts about yourself.
Here are the 7 facts about me:
1. I don’t like dogs. I guess it comes from a scary childhood moment of thinking my sister would die after she was bitten by a neighbour’s dog.
2. Surprises don’t just work for me. I’d prefer we hold hands, listen to our favouite songs, and watch the sunset.
3. I have really frightening mood swings. And it’s not always PMS.
4. Solitude is air to me. Without it, I quickly become a version of me people do not recognise. Literally.
5. Being 22 isn’t as complicated as I’d earlier imagined. Only that it feels like I should have learnt how to sew by now. And there’s this thing about discovering your passion that I thought I’d have it all at my fingertips at 20.
6. I keep a tight circle of close friends. Anything beyond three is a disaster.
7. I love drinking water. And I can’t possibly be the only one.
Yeah. That wasn’t so hard. Hope you had fun. Here are my nominees. Please do check out these wonderful blogs.
4. Joy Josephs
6. Eyes + Words
11. Only Fragments
12. beth tremaglio
15. R. A. Newton
Thank you for reading this.
NB: PMS is for premenstrual syndrome.