Hello people, I was nominated by Judith ~ Praise for The Liebster Award. Thank you, Judith. I’d really love it if you do check out her blog. She’s got wonderful posts. It took me awhile to put up this blog post as I was preparing for a test. Yay!! Me back!!
I’d gone searching for the meaning of Liebster. It’s German, meaning sweetest, nicest, welcome, beloved, kind, pleasant, lovely, cute, endearing, valued, and kindest. The award exists only on the Internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
And now to those ten questions..
What inspired you to start this blog?
I wouldn’t really say I was inspired. A close friend just kept on suggesting that I should try creating a blog after she’d seen some of my poems on facebook. And it sounded glorious. So, why not? She’d given me the push. I guess she inspired me afterall.
Got any peeves?
Yes. I do. A little bit more when I and life happen to be going in separate directions. On a normal day, in my best of moods, I don’t like someone breathing in my face.
Do you consider yourself an extrovert, an introvert, or an ambivert?
I am an introvert. And I love it.
What’s your favourite time of the day and why?
For some reasons, I don’t like mornings and afternoons. Anytime from 4-7pm is good by me. Just because I love sunsets.
Do you have writer’s block and if so, how do you deal with it?
I have writer’s block. And it’s an awful feeling. How do I get to deal with this awful feeling? I call an understanding friend and make sure I say whatever is on my mind till I begin to have ideas. Or I go for a walk. Or I read a novel, come up with a list of incredible what-ifs, and definitely have my own kind of ending for the novel. If these don’t work, then the writer’s block is out to test something beyond just my ability to either write or think.
What would be the first thing you do if you won a lottery?
I’d think about who to tell first.
What would you do with the money?
My mum would be joyous to know I first of all made a budget. And so, that’s exactly what I’d do. Make a budget.
Which talent don’t you have but want?
Playing a guitar. Boy, some people just have that talent. I shoulda been one. Haha
What inspires new ideas for your blog?
It can be as subtle as a simple conversation with a stranger or a friend.
It can be a movie, a quiet walk in the evenings, a character in a novel that I have a crush on. Anything.
Three best words that describe me.
Troublesome, simple, and amazing.
Yay!! That’s about the size of it I hope. I did enjoy doing this. I hope you had fun, too.
As always, there are rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award, and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer the questions provided by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. You can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that let readers know this information.
5. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
6. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them for The Liebster Award, and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
I do nominate these awesome bloggers. Kindly visit their blogs. Thank you!!
I get to ask my ten questions for my nominees. You know, I couldn’t wait to get here.
1. What’s the one thing that you love about yourself?
2. What was your first blog post?
3. What would you say to potential blog starters?
4. List 3-5 of your most favourite songs.
5. When you have a writer’s block, what do you do to work it out?
6. What is your favourite dish?
7. What do you love about writing?
8. What movies would you not mind watching again?
9. What animal would you keep as a pet?
10. What do you think of robots?
These sound fair enough. Really. Robots?